At Marketing Search the answer to marketing effectiveness and growth improvement for most is simple.
It’s about getting the basic marketing fundamentals right, knowing your place, formulating a good strategy, not doing what everyone else is doing, partnering with the best providers, and having everyone, not just the marketers take responsibility for marketing.
SALES COPY EDM
Pathways To Greater Growth.
Struggling to drive meaningful growth?
Growth is fundamental to business survival and inextricably linked to the critical function of marketing through which businesses attract, influence, generate and increasingly convert leads into sales.
When established businesses struggle to sustain meaningful growth, more often than not it can be attributed to the fact that some things are adrift or amiss with their marketing approach and/or its effectiveness ( ability to generate revenue and decrease customer acquisition costs) .
Working out and prioritising what approach, activities and practices will best serve businesses future growth is a complex issue and can be overwhelming, especially for businesses operating in competitive and ever-changing markets.
If there ever was a time to stop, stand back and re-evaluate your marketing approach its now !
Get it right and fast track revenue growth and profitability, get it wrong and the costs can be devastating.
So given the increased complexity of the marketing landscape and demands for better experiences , how do smaller businesses best position and equip their limited resources to meet the challenges and generate and/or sustain meaningful future growth ?
At Marketing Search, we believe the answer rests first and foremost in acknowledging and addressing the 4 most impactful practice deficiencies that commonly undermine a small business’s ability to drive greater effectiveness and growth from their marketing.
They are ;
1) The absence of a clearly defined growth strategy.
2) The sacrifice of strategy for tactical short term expediency.
3) The lack of a structured process and system to identify, prioritise and manage where improvements in effectiveness can best be realised.
4) A general lack formal education and/or awarness and application of the basic and foundational pillars of good marketing practice.
Four critical steps to working out your pathway to greater growth.
At Marketing Search we believe simplifying and prioritising what’s best for your business can best be realised through adopting a simple four-step approach that includes ;
1) Firstly set time aside to undertake an objective strategic & performance assessment and review of your marketing activities for the past 12 mths.
What worked well and what did not? Did they support the business’s overall growth objectives? Are they still aligned to and appropriate to deliver the business’s overall goals and growth objectives ahead? What needs to change and what needs further investigation?
2) Secondly establish and formalise “the improvement of marketing effectiveness” as a principle growth strategy for your business if you haven’t already. This growth strategy unlike others such as ‘competitor acquisition’ or ‘the development and selling of new products is both relatively easy to enact and can quickly contribute to growth and profitability without the need for outlays of capital investment upfront.
3) Thirdly commit to undertake self-assessments on your leadership’s strategic marketing capabilities and audit the effectiveness and performance of your primary activities and spends to best practice. From this process then identify, prioritise and prepare a call to action list of initiatives that will bring forth the most immediate and impactful improvements to your marketing effectiveness and growth. Make sure you also adopt a system to efficiently manage and continuosly drive improvements in marketing effectiveness through best practices and solutions.
4) Last but not least concentrate your focus, energies and resources on mastering the basic fundamentals of good strategic marketing practice
and let strategy lead and inform your marketing, not tactical short term expediency. The problem is that running with tactics as many smaller businesses do without guidance from a well-considered strategy can waste time, money and opportunities and lead to misalignment with business goals. Tactics aren’t a strategy and vice versa. Strategy is your game plan on where to play and how to win. Tactics are the methods you use to carry out your strategy to achieve your goals.
A ready made free solution awaits you
Now whilst all of the aforementioned advice makes abundant sense, working through each of the critical actions does require additional critical thinking, research and effort to implement in practice for most of us.
That is up until now, because at Marketing Search we have designed and developed an online solution that addresses all of the actions and elements SME’s need in one simple web application tool called ‘Marketing’s Magnificent Seven ‘ TM ( abbrev MM7 ).
The MM7 practice framework is designed through and informed by strategic marketing fundamentals, value principles and continued research into accepted best practices in marketing, in a compact and convenient online format.
It is an integrated ready-made growth practice framework that proffers and promotes a central growth strategy premised upon mastering and maintaining best practices in seven key strategies which are ;
*Develop your leadership’s growth mindset.
*Truly know your customers and competitors.
*Do different and distinctive marketing.
*Build a brand strategy that connects.
*Optimise your media reach & effectiveness.
*Outsource what you don’t do best.
*Deliver great customer experience.
Each of these strategies is not only foundational to good business and marketing practice, but specifically selected for their significant potential to influence and shift the growth dial when mastered even in part and central and critical to supporting businesses in their transition to maintaining relevancy in the new consumer lead marketplace.
Through its design, we provide practitioners with a clear pathway to uncover the strategic roadblocks, practice opportunities and best-fit solutions they need for greater growth, its free and all in one destination www.marketingsearch.com.a
The MM7 application offers its practitioners functional tools for high-level self- assessment and benchmarking to best practices, selected expert insights, recommended calls to action and a free concierge search service in finding best-fit solutions, providers and talent from across Australia, as well as bespoke broking fee-based services.
All in one destination.
Register for Market Search today!
We will help your business work out exactly what to do and how to prioritize the most important resources and tasks, keeping you focused on the fundamentals of good strategic practice and planning while efficiently managing your efforts for the best results. Our web application, MM7™, essentially lays out the dots – and we help you connect them!
Through your adoption of our stepped process and practice framework, you will not only ensure you confront and revisit many of the critical roadblocks and practice deficiencies that beguile most businesses from growing today but discover new and emerging growth practice opportunities and solutions you will need to build sustained growth ahead, profitability and market relevance.
Actioning both will go a long way towards helping your business avoid making hasty reactionary and poorly thought-through decisions and choices that leaves your ability to improve marketing effectiveness and growth at the mercy of a fickle consumer base and random market fluctuations that you have no control over.
Once you have registered your business and have access to our practice framework and resources you can start the process of bringing your growth strategy into being. Remember, as good as the strategies may be, it will only make a difference if it’s executed successfully.
Many businesses fail to realise their full growth because they don’t know how to effectively execute these strategies through their tactical efforts. This is where businesses need to apply rigour and discipline to find the best partners and solutions for their specific needs.
At Marketing Search we’re here to make sure you find exactly who and what you need by providing you with the search expertise to find your best fit solution be that a partner provider, in-house talent or expert facilitator or auditor.
Drawing on a curated national register of over 700 specialists and our 20 step qualification process, our search brokers can reduce the costs, time and selection risks in finding the best fit solution for your business.
Start with one or more of the seven strategies and discover the ripple effect it can have on your entire business! Now you no longer have to waste time and money on superficial online courses or scour the internet for “helpful” YouTube videos.
With Marketing Search, you can access all the resources and support you need on one platform and master Marketing’s Magnificent Seven™ strategies for sustained growth!
Done with the latest internet guru telling you about how to get customers quickly and easily?
Done with engaging expensive consultants to tell you what you already know.
Done with trying to complete that MBA online course that will be out of date before you finish.
Done with subscribing to yet another conference that delivers all you need to know in one day and costs a fortune in time and money?
Then its time to take ownership and control back around your growth through developing and applying your strategic marketing capabilities
on the Marketing Seach platform and application.
At Marketing Search the answer to marketing effectiveness and growth improvement for most is simple.
It’s about getting the basic marketing fundamentals right, knowing your place, formulating good strategy, not doing what everyone else is doing,
partnering with the best providers, and having everyone, not just the marketers take responsibility for marketing.
>Registration is simple, quick, and provided free without obligation.
>The information we request with registration is minimal and will never be shared.
>Registration needs to be completed by CEO/MDs or leadership with designated responsibility for strategic business growth
Register for Market Search CLICK HERE
Marketing’s Magnificent Seven TM
Our recommended seven step process to greater growth using MM7.
Seven sequential steps to take to realising growth from MM7. =
1) Identify and define the growth painpoint / roadblock / opportunity you wish to address and access you organisations readiness to change. Try to see is there is consensus with others on the problem or issue and get early stakeholder engagement to support your initative. Select an issue that is likely to given you an early win, find the low hanging fruit initially.
2) Select the related strategy module that pertains to your issue. Start by reviewing your past & recent history and complete the high level health check questionnaire ( share with your peers ) to give you a quick sense of what may be missing. You may also wish to delve deeper and request an external audit to uncover the full picture of the status quo.
3) Benchmark you current practices to the Best Practice Checklist – this will also provide you with a gap analysis around the major seven best practices that well run businesses have in place to optimise their effectiveness and growth.
4) View our collective of videos from world leading experts and blog articles to further support your thinking and decision making.
5) Consider recommeded calls to action and solutions that relate to the practice module you are working on, and request further information
, objective guidance if required from Marketing Search .
6) Prepare action marketing plan- and engage Marketing Search to search & select for best of breed solution providers and talent if required.
7) Execute, monitor and report.
Concierge Support Services
Let us do the heavy lifting for you to find the solution you need
from across our 700+ specialist Australian independent providers and speak with one of our search & marketing brokers.
Alternatively send us your needs brief and we will get back to you very shortly.