WRITE FOR MARKETING SEARCH
DO YOU WANT TO WRITE FOR MARKETING SEARCH ?
If so please read these guidelines below before sending an article to our content editor.
Marketing Search aims to provide valued content to businesses and marketing professionals to support them in attaining better practices in marketing.
Our distributed content is managed and curated in-house, including contributions from guest writers , our Premium + listed marketing specialists, sponsors and advertisers.
Our publication queue for contributed articles given our maturity is relatively quick at this time , and we have a weekly publication frequency. That said we adhere to a selective approach to what we publish which needs to be highly aligned and relevant to our content categories.
Marketing Search offers the option to post a sponsored article. The article you sponsor gets priority listing and is published immediately but is still subject to being accepted for publication by our editor.
We will only consider publishing these posts if the content is educational, instructional and well written.
If you have an idea for a post that would be of interest, please contact us to discuss.
DOES MARKETING SEARCH PAY FOR ARTICLES – POSTS?
No, Marketing Search does not provide financial compensation for content/articles created by external writers. If you’d like to be featured on our site , we will provide direct links back to your preferred website or social media account.
In exchange for appearing on our site, we expect the writer/agency to also share the article on their website or social media feeds with a backlink to Marketing Search.
THE SUBJECT MATTER WE ACTIVELY SEEK AND POST
We’re looking for articles that relate directly to better practices in :
1)Strategic Brand & Marketing Planning
2)Marketing Outsourcing – the selection and management of provider agencies
3)Marketing Project Management Planning
5)The Customer Buyer Journey
6)Talent Attraction & Retention
7)Future Skills Development for Marketers
8)Managing Change & Mindset in the workplace.
9)Deploying differentiating for competitive advantage
10)Creating compelling content
11)leveraging Marketing Data & Technologies
12)Sustaining a competitive advantage
13)Optimising investments in Media Buying
14)Getting Stakeholder & C-Suite buy In
Articles are posted and accessed by registered users on the home opening page within our TOP 10 MARKETING GROWTH STRATEGIES, BUILD YOUR GREATEST ASSET AND YOUR PROJECT PLAN 101 CHECKLIST sections.
When writing for the Marketing Search blog, articles must be interesting, educational or informative. Writing should be tailored for an Australian marketing audience which comprises of business owners, marketers and talent acquisition professionals. Articles should not be used to push your products or services.
Some helpful hints:
- Avoid being overly formal or full of marketing and business jargon – blog posts should be readable to a wide audience.
- Articles should be a minimum of 800 words, but no more than 1200 or so.
- Articles should be written using Australian English (not American English).
- Articles should be written in the third person.
- Article titles, headings and sub-headings should be catchy, well written, short and include a keyword (if it seems natural).
- Article titles should compel people to read your article. Keep your headline to approximately 60 characters.
- All sources must be cited. Immediately following the sourced statement, please include (Source: Name of Source). At the end of the article, please include the full hyperlink for every source. Please ensure sources are reputable and relevant.
- If you target specific keywords, phrases and topics, please remember to write naturally. Do not overstuff keywords.
- Only include relevant links to reputable sources. Exact match anchor text and links will be removed.
- Please proofread and edit your article before submission. Articles with grammatical and spelling errors will be returned for revision.
- Articles should be written for the web (no big slabs of text). They should have headings, sub-headings, bullet points and pull out quotes.
- Sharing of articles via your own social media channels is much appreciated
Please submit at least one relevant image to accompany each article approximately.
Images must be a minimum of 300px wide by 200px high, at 72dpi.
You must own the image, or the image must be acceptable for commercial use.
If you find a supporting chart, infographic, or video that you would like to include in your article, please cite them and include them upon submission.
Please supply your full name, title and company name (if relevant).
Please also supply a brief biodata (up to 25 words) and a headshot of each author, business at the end of every article. We are happy to include one hyperlink to your website homepage.
Include relevant links immediately preceding the words to be linked ( the anchor text) ; do not embed the links in the anchor text ( ok to underline that anchor text).
Please also supply a link to your Facebook and Twitter profile if you would like these included.
Marketing Search reserves the right to make minor revisions to your article.
If your article does not adhere to all the above guidelines, we will remit for your revisions. To avoid having your articles sent back, avoid articles that do not meet the following guidelines:
- Contain incorrect, inaccurate or falsified information.
- Contain excessive grammatical errors and are generally poor quality.
- Are excessively ‘spammy’ or push products and services.
All articles are peer-reviewed by our team, and our edits are final.
Please note Marketing Search reserves the right to refuse to publish an article, remove a published article without prior notice and to edit a published article without prior notice.
There’s no better way to promote your specialist marketing expertise as a business, marketing professional, blogger, or content marketer than by writing some prose for Marketing Search. Please complete our online form below to submit your article idea for review.