The Marketing Search aims to provide valued content and general guidance to businesses and marketing professionals in attaining better practices in the management of outsourced marketing projects and in talent attraction , retention, professional development and career development.
Our distributed content is managed and curated in-house, including contributions from our Premium + listed specialists , external marketing professional bloggers and content marketing writers.
Although content from our Premium + listed providers are our preferred primary source , we also accept submissions from other marketing professionals, writers and bloggers. We will only consider publishing these posts if the content is educational, instructional and well written.
If you’re not a Premium listed specialist but believe you have an idea for a post that would be of interest, please contact us to discuss.
No, Marketing Search does not provide financial compensation for content/articles created by external writers. If you’d like to be featured on our site , we will provide direct links back to your preferred website or social media account.
In exchange for appearing on our site, we expect the writer/agency to also share the article on their website or social media feeds with a backlink to Marketing Search.
We’re looking for articles that relate directly to our focus and mission.
These articles can be of a generalist nature or very specific to one or more of the specialist service categories the Marketing Search platform promotes.
1) DEFINE YOUR BUSINESS/BRAND AND VALUE PROPOSITION i.e Brand strategy/identity/market positioning/tone/visual communication etc
2) KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER AND GET PERSONAL i.e Persona development , customer buyer journeys, focus groups , surveys , personalisation , hyper targeting etc
3) EARNING TRUST AND ATTENTION i.e Privacy , permission marketing , transparency , purpose , mission , testimonials etc
4) ARREST CUSTOMER LEAKAGE i.e Top of funnel targeting , bottom of funnel conversion optimisation , re-marketing , customer service and experience , UXUI etc
5) AUTOMATE AND IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY i.e automation platforms , applications , focus , better work practices , dealing with distractions , project tools etc
6) CREATE AND DISTRIBUTE GREAT CONTENT i.e engaging design , relevancy , time and place , video , long-form or short-form? , pr , strategic alliances , blogs ?
7) APPLY CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION TO DIFFERENTIATE i.e application and examples of innovation and creativity across all marketing activities
8) USE DATA AND ANALYTICS TO MAKE BETTER DECISIONS i.e perils of corrupt data , big data , first party , third party , behavioural insights , trending , predictive analysis , supporting creative etc
9) MANAGING CHANGE AND YOUR MINDSET- i.e personal development and coping with change , contracting , freelancing , up-skilling , career transition , career pathing & advocacy, resume & interview preparation etc
1) DEFINE YOUR PROJECT AND OUTCOMES – project planning , gap analysis , auditing of exisiting processes and practices , swot etc.
2) DO PRELIMINARY RESEARCH AND PREPARE BUSINESS CASE – attaining insights , supporting data , ROI.
3) GET EARLY STAKEHOLDER BUY IN – why so important , how to get support for your project from all key stakeholders.
4) WORKSHOP YOUR PROJECT AND DEVELOP ACTION PLAN – how to set up , structure agenda , run and document outcomes etc
5) PREPARE PROJECT BRIEFS – writing project briefs , briefing providers etc.
6) SEARCH & SELECTION OF OUTSOURCE PARTNERS
7) ESTABLISHING PROVIDER REMUNERATION MODELS AND CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENTS.
8) SETTING PERFORMANCE OUTCOMES, MEASURES AND REPORTING .
9) MEET THE TEAM AND FINALISE WORKING PROTOCOLS.
10)MONITOR AND COMMUNICATE PROJECT OUTCOMES.
Content that relates specifically to specialist marketing disciplines as denoted below are particularly sought and valued;
When writing for the Marketing Search blog, articles must be interesting, educational or informative. Writing should be tailored for an Australian marketing audience which comprises of business owners, marketers and marketing professionals. Articles should not be used to push your products or services.
Some helpful hints:
Please submit at least one relevant image to accompany each article approximately.
Images must be a minimum of 300px wide by 200px high, at 72dpi.
You must own the image, or the image must be acceptable for commercial use.
If you find a supporting chart, infographic, or video that you would like to include in your article, please cite them and include them upon submission.
Please supply your full name, title and company name (if relevant).
Please also supply a brief biodata (up to 75 words) and a headshot of each author, business at the end of every article. We are happy to include one hyperlink to your website homepage.
Please also supply a link to your Facebook and Twitter profile if you would like these included.
Marketing Search reserves the right to make minor revisions to your article.
If your article does not adhere to all the above guidelines, we will remit for your revisions. To avoid having your articles sent back, avoid articles that do not meet the following guidelines:
All articles are peer reviewed by our team, and our edits are final.
Please note Marketing Search reserves the right to refuse to publish an article, remove a published article without prior notice and to edit a published article without prior notice.
There’s no better way to promote your specialist marketing expertise as a business, marketing professional, blogger, or content marketer than by writing some prose for Marketing Search. Please complete our online form below to submit your article idea for review.