Register for free career advocacy, job matching and alerts
At Marketing Search, we believe in progress.
Our aim is to provide marketing & communication professionals with a smarter, more effective way to identify their ideal best fit job opportunities in their market and then connect them efficiently and without the frustrations of traditional recruitment processes.
If you’re a marketing professional contemplating a career move or actively looking for a new job, we’d love to help you find the employer that’s right for you.
How to register for free career advocacy and job matches and alerts
Marketing Search welcomes marketing & communication related professionals to register with our talent database.
We provide free career advocacy support services for candidates looking for full time permanent employment opportunities.
Our approach is a little different from traditional recruiters, as we’ve adopted a humanistic “candidate first approach.” This unique way of doing things puts job seekers as our centre focus, with the main goal of matching candidates to the best fit opportunities in their local or interstate market.
To take advantage of our career advocacy and matching service,
Key benefits of registering your talent with Marketing Search
Marketing & communication professionals contemplating or seeking a change of employment receive many benefits when registering with Marketing Search’s talent base, including:
- You can more readily discover and access the hidden job markets locally and nationally.
- We provide you with free talent advocacy to assist you in better defining your job needs and preferences.
- You can work smarter with more discretion and effectiveness in your job search.
- Avoid the time and frustration associated with traditional job seeking methods.
- Earn extra cash by referring candidates in your network via our referral & rewards program.
- Use our search tools and filters to better understand your potential employment landscape.
- Take control over the job fitting you, as opposed to you having to fit the job