Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/marketingsearch/public_html/wp-content/themes/jobcareer-child-theme/page.php on line 60
- We receive a placement fee for succesfully sourcing in-house marketing talent for clients and agencies. A contingency based fixed fee of 7% of total remuneration package will be charged for sourcing successful candidates .
- Agency search is provided freely to clients for projects / assignments that are generally not overly complex and where the anticpated cost is generally projected to be under $10K. In these instances MM7 charges a flat 15% referral fee to the agency that wins the business plus an ongoing 7.5% fee for future work undertaken by the referred client.
- For more complex project/ search assignments or requests for assistance in co-ordinating formal RFP’s and detailed briefs etc a fee may be charged.
The level of fixed fee will be dependent upon the scope of work and expertise and support requested from MM7.
This will be negotiated and agreed upfront with client on an individual case by case basis. Average fee is projected to be around $1.5K based on 4hrs search assignment. In addition a success fee is payable to MM7 from the specialist / agency appointed of 15% and 7.5% ongoing for any future work.
We make a commission from product referrals and affiliate programs.
- Our MM7 strategic partners pay an annual membership fee.
- Our sales commissions are standard for all of our network supplier partners. Projects = 15%. Monthly subscription services, 15% for the first three months then 5% ongoing.
Our income is generated in four ways:
- Our MM7 strategic supplier partners pay a base membership fee.
- We charge a agency search & shortlisting fee for more complex searches and supplementary support requests such as RFP co-ordination. This will apply to projects/assignments where the budgeted cost anticipated will be >$10K.
- We make a commission for the sale of services from our network of marketing providers.
- We make a commission from category sponsors, referrals and affiliate programs.
Agreement. If we agree, you are a great fit for our network, and the audit confirms this, we will send you a strategic partnership agreement. You are not locked into anything and can exit at any time. Our sales commissions are standard for all of our partners. Projects = 15% then 7.5% ongoing . Monthly subscription services, 15% for the first three months then 5% ongoing. For complex projects, where you must be part of the sales process, we can set a fixed rate, minimum $300+gst.
Special Note :
Consideration is ongoing in the development of Growth & Search as to whether or not a membership subscription may be a more appropriate addition to the revenue model proposed below.
My initial thinking was to lead with serious value and provide free access in the hope that this would remove any resistance to acquiring registrations and help us build up a member community quicker that over time would gain traction and engage our services.
Current thinking as the proposition has developed is that a membership fee may be the better option
for several reasons not just a more immediate revenue generator. Growth & Search is not nor intends to be a solution for all small businesses.
The idea of having access to a strategic growth practice framework to drive growth improvement, a full-time concierge desk to call on to assist your business at any time to objectively support you in finding the right solution and providers across multiple disciplines and service that keeps you updated on best practices sounds like an insurance premium worth paying for.
Charging AUD$500.00 annual membership fee or AUD$50 per month subscription would significantly strengthen the revenue model and help with the runway future development. ???
Currently awaiting feedback from mentors and others and market once MVP is completed for beta testing.
Business Member Concierge Search Fee.
Search assignments on the platform are categorised into one of two categories namely standard or premium.
Standard search requests are where the anticipated budgeted cost for a service project is <auAUD$10K and the nature and scope of the project is relatively straightforward. These are undertaken freely providing a deliverable of 2 shortlisted solution providers, all of whom in turn contact the client directly to provide and negotiate their proposal and costings.
Premium search requests are undertaken where the anticipated budgeted cost will be greater than AUD$10K and the nature and scope of work demands and justifies additional time and resources to complete such as requests for assistance in coordinating formal RFPs, RFQ’s detailed briefs etc.
In these instances, a fixed fee be negotiated and agreed upon prior to commencement dependent upon the scope of work and expertise and support requested. The average fee is projected to be around $1.5K based on a 4hrs work assignment.
Network Service Provider Lead Generation Success Fees
A lead generation success fee is received from growth service providers upon winning business from referral opportunities from Growth & Search. The fee is a based on a 15% charge rate of the total cost of an initial assignment and 7.5% ongoing for any future work.
This fee is payable for both standard and premium search referrals. Our sales commissions are standard for all of our network supplier partners. Projects = 15%. Monthly subscription services, 15% for the first three months then 5% ongoing.
Growth & Search’s Strategic Health Check Audit Fee – an audit that reviews and reports on the strategic roadblocks and practice deficiencies that are inhibiting a business’s growth whilst also discovering and highlighting opportunities, solutions and recommended actions to further optimising and improve their future growth.
The audit can be tailored to undertake a review of a business’s competencies and alignment to each of the seven fundamental strategies and best practices individually or collectively promoted in Growth& Search’s practice framework namely; Growth Leadership, Strategic Planning, Market Analysis, Marketing Effectiveness, Working Capital Optimisation, Organisational Design and Customer & Employee Experience.
The cost is dependent upon the scope and complexity of the health audit requested, which would be confirmed upfront before undertaking the same. For a full health check, we charge a flat fee of AUD$1,500.00 and a minimum charge fee of AUD$750.00.
Third-Party Specialist Audit & Workshop Fees
Growth & Search provides for the facilitation of external third-party subject matter expert growth related audits and workshops for businesses that have already identified practice deficiencies or are examining new growth-related initiatives that require closer assessment.
Some of the key issues that smaller businesses will typically require external auditing, advisory and workshop assistance in include ;
Strategic Audits ( current marketing plans and strategies)
Environmental Audits ( customers and competitors)
Organisational Audits ( internal resourcing & provider support )
Systems Audits ( CRM, Data Integration )
Digital Audits ( Google Analytics, Website, Tech )
Customer Service Audits
Functional Audits ( SEO, PPC etc )
Sales & Marketing Alignment
Branding & Design
Media Buying & Planning
External expert audits and workshops costs can vary significantly. How much a business spends will depend on the specialist they hire and the scope of the work required. Auditors and workshop facilitators and trainers will naturally make more recommendations as you rise up the pay scale.
Search charges for suitable auditors , facilitators , trainers , subject matter experts etc are generally undertaken freely by our concierge desk with a referral success fee being paid to Growth & Search of 15% for initial assignment and 7.5% ongoing for any future work.
Affiliate Programs – commissions
Growth & Search seeks to selectively identify and promote wherever possible Australian growth related productivity tools, services and applications that align to supporting its overall mission .
Consequently we seek to engage a selective number of early partners and earn an affiliate commission.
Our income is generated in four ways:
- We make a commission for the sale of services from our network of growth providers.
- We charge a search & shortlisting fee for more complex searches and supplementary support requests such as RFP co-ordination. This will apply to projects/assignments where the budgeted cost anticipated will be >$10K.
- We charge a fee for Strategic Health Checks
- We make a commission from affiliate programs.