Marketing Search adopts a selective and balanced approach to the listing of full service , integrated and specialist marketing related businesses, from across Australia.
Marketing Search seeks to wherever possible identify and promote independently owned small to medium specialist marketing businesses that have demonstrated high specialisation in their market service offerings and are aligned with Marketing Search’s selection criteria.
• Independently owned and operated registered Australian business.
• Financially stable and growth orientated.
• Proven track record and focused in servicing SMB (10-200 employees) sector and/or Large business sector market (200-1000 employees).
• Demonstrated in-house high levels of specialisation(s).
• Provide a personal,responsive, flexible, transparent and partnering approach to clients.
• Technologically savvy and proven work portfolio.
• Innovative , collaborative and progressive work culture.
• Have a stated point of difference – strong brand identity – personality.
Specialists are identified and approached by Marketing Search directly to list their specialism(s) or can apply directly themselves online and when approved , listed on the Marketing Search registry as a Premium listing.
Premium listed businesses are then contacted and invited to consider upgrading their listing to Premium + wherein they can attain higher visibility on the site and gain access to a range of additional value benefits.
Acceptance for all direct listings applications are dependent upon market service demand and value skills each provider brings to the platform.
Providers in most cases will need to be registered independently owned Australian based businesses and highly proficient in one or more of the specialist service categories on the platform.